Fall Visit Days: See the Hill at its most beautiful!
Join us for a Fall Visit Day program. You will see the campus in gorgeous fall colors, but more important, you’ll meet the people who bring St. Olaf to life. Classes will be in full swing, fall sports in season, the music ensembles rehearsing for Christmas Festival, and students working in labs and studios across the campus. It’s a great time to imagine what your St. Olaf experience will be.
During a Fall Visit Day program, we’ll show you what makes St. Olaf strong:
- Conversation programs (intense academics)
- The nation’s leading study-abroad program (to help you gain a global perspective)
- A wide-ranging health professions program
- One of the best fine arts programs around (yes! we have much more than a terrific music program)
- The Piper Center, where you’ll develop a plan to launch your career
You’ll have a chance to talk with faculty (we’ve been rated No. 2 in the nation for quality of teaching) and meet current students.
On a student-led campus tour, you’ll check out Regents Hall of Natural and Mathematical Sciences (ranked No. 2 for science labs and facilities, but who’s counting?), the fine arts and athletic facilities, and the Natural Lands. You will also enjoy a meal in our food service (consistently among the best in the nation, if such ratings matter).
Fall Visit Day General Schedule
8 a.m.: Check-in and Continental Breakfast
9, 10, and 11 a.m.: Elective sessions and panel discussions
12:30 and 1:30 p.m.: Campus tours, fine arts, athletics, and career sessions