Junior Preview Days: A great way to start your college search!
Join us for a special visit program designed for high school juniors. To register, click on the link to your preferred date.
We’ll admit it: Minnesota can be cold in the winter. In most years the campus glitters with snow in February and March. Join us for a Junior Preview Day program and you will see a gorgeous campus, but more important, you’ll meet the people who bring St. Olaf to life. Classes will be in full swing, with students working in labs and studios across the campus. It’s a great time to imagine what your St. Olaf experience will be.
During a Junior Preview Day program, we’ll show you what goes into a great education:
- Inspiring professors who will offer short TED Talk-style presentations
- Student-led campus tours, so you can ask questions about what campus life is really like
- Panel discussions of study abroad, the fine arts, athletics and recreation, and residential life
- Our emphasis on vocation and career, so your education prepares you for life after college
- Admissions and financial aid programs to make a St. Olaf education affordable
Throughout the day, you’ll have a chance to talk with faculty (we’ve been rated No. 2 in the nation for quality of teaching) and meet current students. You’ll get to explore Regents Hall of Natural and Mathematical Sciences (ranked No. 2 for science labs and facilities, but who’s counting?), fine arts studios, and our athletic facilities. You will also enjoy a meal in our food service (consistently among the best in the nation, if such ratings matter).
Junior Preview Day General Schedule
8:30 a.m.: Check-in and Continental Breakfast
9 a.m: Welcome and STO Talks
10:45 and 11:45 a.m.: Elective sessions and panel discussions
11:30 a.m.-2 p.m.: Buffet Lunch at your convenience
2 p.m.: Music at St. Olaf
Plus campus tours throughout from mid-morning to early afternoon
If you have any questions, just give us a call 507-786-3025 or email us.
We hope to see you at Junior Preview Days!