Each semester, CILA sponsors a series of faculty discussions on teaching and learning topics.
Recent conversations topics have included:
- Maximizing Student Learning Abroad
- Diversifying Diversity: Perspectives on Mixed Race
- Digital Scholarship for Teaching and Research: New Models, New York, New Lives
- Teaching Creatively and Effectively with ORC
- Environmental Conversations In and Out of Class
Conversations provide opportunities for faculty to share their innovative work with colleagues and also feature presentations by guest speakers.