Each semester, CILA sponsors series of faculty discussions on teaching and learning topics. Recent conversations included:
- Imagining Civic Engagement in the Arts
- Will the iPad transform higher ed? Mobile devices and the changing campus
- Meeting in the middle: closing academic and social gaps through writing
- On-Line Lectures: a Strategy to Liberate Class Time for Active Learning
- Environmental Conversations In and Out of Class
Conversations provide opportunities for faculty to share their innovative work with colleagues and also feature presentations by guest speakers.