Intended Learning Outcomes
Students will demonstrate:
- effective oral and written communication skills.
- an understanding of the research process and how it is used to solve problems.
- basic laboratory skills pertaining to assessments, laboratory methods, sound experimental and analytical practices, data acquisition and reporting in the exercise sciences.
- the ability to integrate and apply knowledge and skills to experiential learning opportunities.
- the ability to assess, design, and implement individual and group exercise and fitness programs for individuals who are apparently healthy and those with controlled disease.