The Education Department likes to hear from alumni!
You can use Tk20 to let us know where you are working. To do this, you will create an application in Tk20:
- Login to Tk20 (if you cannot remember your password and cannot reset it, please email Sue Couture or Heather Campbell to reset it)
- Click on “Applications”–>”Create”–>Alumni Update Form
- Complete the form and SUBMIT it.
If you don’t have a Tk20 account, you can send an email to Sue Couture (firstname.lastname@example.org) updating us with the following information:
- Name, address, email, phone contact
- Name of employer, location, principal/supervisor (and principal email)
- How long you’ve been working at current position
- Details about your position (such as responsibilities, subjects and grade levels taught)
- Other celebrations! (marriage, babies, big purchases, big moves, etc.)
Alumni are always invited to the Homecoming Seminar, and we are always looking for excellent host teachers for our teacher candidates.