Returning International Students

Applying for Returning Student Financial Aid – International Students

You must complete the International Student Financial Aid Application every year you wish to be considered for need-based aid. You must print the form and complete with current information. The form must be signed and returned to the Financial Aid Office by the end of April. This is the only document required for International Students.