- Go Ask Alice! Columbia University’s Q&A helpline for questions about general health, sexual health, nutrition, and more.
- Mayo Health Clinic General Resource Center
- Medline Plus Health Information
- Shape Your Culture
Specific Health Needs
- American Diabetes Association
- National Eating Disorders Association
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline
- Bedsider Birth Control Methods
- Rainbow Health Initiative Committed to advancing the health and wellness of the LGBTQ community
- Planned Parenthood
- LARC First Long-Acting Reversible Contraception (LARC) is the first-line option for all women.
- American Social Health Association Just for Women: Know your Body
- Smarter Sex! STDs, relationships, birthcontrol, abstinence, date rape, etc.
- National Gay and Lesbian Hotline
- College Drinking Changing the Culture
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Fact Sheet for Parents
- Parents You’re Not Done Yet
Nutrition, Exercise and Fitness
- Nutrition Education Handouts
- Hungry Girl guilt-free recipes, tips & tricks, supermarket finds, and survival guides for real-world eating situations
- Food Babe Investigate your food
- Intuitive Eating
If you are seeing this, you have attempted to link to the UpToDate widget but are experiencing a problem. Please visit UpToDate for more information.