Frequently Asked Questions

How do I go about ordering flowers for an employee?

The process for ordering flowers can be found here.

What are the guidelines for farewell parties?

To recognize an employee who is leaving the College after more than a year of service, a department has the discretion to use departmental funds for a casual food/drink gathering. General spending guidelines are as follows.

  • For 1-5 years of service: $125
  • For 5-10 years of service $250
  • For 10+ years of service: $500
  • Division Heads (President, Provost, Vice Presidents) may use their discretion to approve expenditures above these general guidelines for circumstances as they deem appropriate

How do I obtain an Ole Card or email/network password?

  • Please visit this link to view instructions.