This section contains information about St. Olaf graduates and alumni including graduation rates, class profiles, numbers of completed majors and concentrations, as well as the results of the annual survey of recent graduates.
Retention and Graduation Rates (based on cohorts of full-time first-year students who are seeking a degree for the first time)
- Retention and Graduation Rates, 1991-current
- Six-year graduation rates by gender, race-ethnicity, and federal student aid category
Profile of the Graduating Class (numbers of graduates, top majors, average GPA etc.):
Majors & Concentrations (numbers and graphs of majors & concentrations certified: students classed with each year, including graduation participators):
IPEDS Completions Summary (degrees awarded July 1-June 30 each year)
Summary of graduates’ first destination (during first year after graduation – graduate school, service work, or employment):
- Classes of 2011 and 2012 summary
- Class of 2012 report
- Class of 2011 report
- Class of 2011 searchable database by major, occupation, etc.
Young alumni primary activity and evaluation (alumni in 2-5 years post-graduation)
- HEDS Alumni Survey: Classes of 2007-2010, primary activity and graduate degrees
- HEDS Alumni Survey: Classes of 2007-2010, employment evaluation
Doctorates earned by alumni (numbers of PhDs earned by alumni)