This section contains demographic and retention data about enrolled students, information about intercollegiate athletics, and profiles of the incoming classes.
Demographic and Retention data
- Student Demographic Profile, most recent 5 years (full-time students: gender, race/ethnicity, federal student aid)
- Gender Profile, most recent 10 years (degree-seeking students)
- Race/Ethnicity Profile, most recent 5 years (all students)
- Geographic Profile, Fall 2011-Fall 2013 (degree-seeking students)
- Student-Faculty Ratios, most recent 10 years
- Retention and Graduation Rates, 1991-current
- Student Statistics (link to Academic Catalog, includes geographic distribution details and religious preference)
- NCAA Intercollegiate Athletics Participation Rates, 2004-05 – current
- Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act (EADA) Data for St. Olaf College, 2006-07 – current
- For survey and assessment data about students, such as NSSE, CLA, and Research Practices Survey, see Assessment of Student Learning.
- For more data about enrolled students, see a summary of commonly-asked Student Profile data taken from the most recent 10 years of the Common Data Set, or access the full Common Data Set.