The St. Olaf College comprehensive fee (for tuition, board, and room) is due on these dates for international students in 2011-12, dates subject to change. For budgeting purposes, international students should add about $856 for required health insurance and any travel cost to the St. Olaf estimated cost, which is comprehensive fee plus other expenses to get a total cost of attendance:
|Initial Deposit||$600 (due by May 1st or as admitted thereafter)|
|August 26, 2011||50% of the remaining bill|
|January 20, 2011||Final 50%|
The following is a list of options available for paying your bill or deposits:
- Online by clicking on the e-bill or on the SIS financials page: https://www.stolaf.edu/sis/login.cfm
- ACH using an American checking or savings account (no fee)
- MasterCard, Discover, or American Express (a convenience fee will apply)
- In person at the Business Office window (Admin. Bldg. 225)
- Cash, check, money order, cashier’s check
- By mail
- Check, money order, cashier’s check
- Wire Transfer (A $30 fee will be charged to your tuition account if using this method.)
- Please wire an additional $30 if paying via this method. Contact the Business Office at 507-786-3539 or firstname.lastname@example.org for wire instructions.
- Monthly or quarterly payment plans are offered through Tuition Management Systems (TMS) at 800-356-8329 or on the web at www.afford.com/stolaf
If you have any questions regarding your bill or payment options, please contact Student Accounts at email@example.com or 507-786-3296.