Atomic Learning iPad App
Atomic Learning has an iPad app that allows access to their tutorials from an iPad. To use the iPad app you will need to obtain a password from Atomic Learning which is only used for the iPad app:
- Make sure you have logged into Atomic Learning from a computer at least once.
- Download and install the Atomic Learning iPad app from the App Store.
- Launch the Atomic Learning app and click the “Log In” link.
- Click “Login Assistance”.
- Enter your St. Olaf email address (including the @stolaf.edu portion) and click Submit.
- You will receive an email (at your St. Olaf email address) with instructions for resetting your password. Follow these instructions and then use this password to login using the Atomic Learning iPad app.
- This password is for your Atomic Learning iPad app only. When logging in to the Atomic Learning website from a computer or laptop, you will need to use your St. Olaf username and password.
- You must log in to the Atomic Learning website from a computer before using the iPad app. The first time you login, Atomic Learning creates a user record for you. If this user record does not exist, when you atttempt to reset your password, you will receive an error.