St. Olaf has a campus-wide subscription to Atomic Learning, a library of online video tutorials for most of the software applications used at the St. Olaf. These tutorials are divided into two-minute video segments, so users can either watch the tutorials from beginning to end or navigate quickly to the sections of the tutorials that they would like to view.
Atomic Learning Web Tutorial Features:
- Accessible to all St. Olaf faculty, staff, and students. Just log in with your St. Olaf username and password.
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Easy to share. Add a link to a training video to Moodle, e-mail, or your website.
- Available on your iPad with Atomic Learning’s free iPad app. See below for details.
Atomic Learning Login:
- Log in to Atomic Learning
(This link brings you to the main Atomic Learning website. Here you can search for the software or application that you would like to learn. See also the direct links to the most commonly used applications at St. Olaf below.)
Links to Tutorials for Applications Used at St. Olaf:
|Access 2010 (PC)
Access ’10: Intro (PC)
Access ’10: Interm. (PC)
Access ’10: Adv. (PC)
Documents & Forms
Math and Science Tools
|Photos & Design
Atomic Learning iPad App:
Atomic Learning has an iPad app that allows access to their tutorials from an iPad. To use the iPad app, you will need to obtain a password from Atomic Learning which is only used for the iPad app:
- Make sure you have logged into Atomic Learning from a computer at least once.
- Download and install the Atomic Learning iPad app from the App Store.
- Launch the Atomic Learning app and click the “Log In” link.
- Click “Login Assistance”.
- Enter your St. Olaf email address (including the @stolaf.edu portion) and click Submit.
- You will receive an email (at your St. Olaf email address) with instructions for resetting your password. Follow these instructions and then use this password to login using the Atomic Learning iPad app.
- This password is for your Atomic Learning iPad app only. When logging in to the Atomic Learning website from a computer or laptop, you will need to use your St. Olaf username and password.
- You must log in to the Atomic Learning website from a computer before using the iPad app. The first time you login, Atomic Learning creates a user record for you. If this user record does not exist, when you atttempt to reset your password, you will receive an error.