(ADD THE REST OF THE IMAGE FILES)
Follow these instructions to connect a Windows Vista computer to the St. Olaf wireless network.
1. Click on the Windows (Start) button and click Control Panel.
2. Click Network and Internet and then click Network and Sharing center.
3. Click Manage Wireless Networks.
4. Click Add and then click Manually create a network profile.
5. Enter the following information:
- Network name: “St. Olaf”
- Security type: WPA2-Enterprise
- Encryption type: AES
6. Click Next and then click Change connection settings.
7. Click the Security tab.
8. Click Settings….
9. Uncheck Validate server certificate.
10. Click Configure…
11. Uncheck Automatically use my Windows logon name and password (and domain if any) and click OK.
12. Click OK and click OK again. Click Close.
13. You should see a balloon notification message indicating that “Additional information is required to connect to St. Olaf”. Click on this message.
14. Enter your username and password and click OK.
15. You will be connected to the St. Olaf wireless network.