St. Olaf has a campus-wide subscription to lynda.com, a library of online video tutorials for most of the computer applications used at St. Olaf. These tutorials are divided into two-minute video segments, so users can either watch the tutorials from beginning to end or navigate quickly to the sections of the tutorials that they would like to view.
lynda.com Video Tutorial Features:
- Accessible to all St. Olaf faculty, staff, and students. Just log in with your St. Olaf username and password.
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Easy to share. Add a link to a training video to Moodle, e-mail, or your website.
- Available on many smartphones and tablets with lynda.com’s free apps for IOS or Android.
- Log in to lynda.com
(This link brings you to the main lynda.com website. Here you can search for the software or application that you would like to learn. See also the direct links to the most commonly used applications at St. Olaf below.)
- Video Tutorial: How to use lynda.com
Links to Tutorials for Applications Used at St. Olaf: