More Color Printing Available
Color printing is now available on the first floor of Tomson Hall (by the vending machines) as well as in the Rolvaag Library Reference Room. To print in color, select the printer “stoPrint-color” when printing. To install stoPrint-color on your personally owned computer, see the Setting up stoPrint instructions.
stoPrint for students
All students should use this option to print to college-owned printers.
Setting up and printing to a multi-function copier (for faculty and staff)
Faculty and staff wishing to print to the multi-fuction copiers should set up stoPrint on their computers. You can print to stoPrint and then release the print job on any copier on campus.
- Installing and printing to a multi-function copier on Windows (on college-owned computers)
- Installing and printing to a multi-function copier on Macintosh OS X 10.7 and later (on college-owned computers)
- Installing and printing to a multi-function copier on Macintosh OS X 10.6 and earlier (on college-owned computers)
Setting up and printing to a departmental laser printer
For faculty and staff setting up their office computer.
- The St. Olaf Public Laser Printer Policy
- What if the laser printer is out of paper?
- How can I conserve paper when using the network laser printers?
- How do I get double-sided (duplexed) printing?
- Making copies
- Scanning to Email
New copiers rolling out August 13th and 14th!
On August 13th and 14th, IT and EO Johnson will be rolling out a new fleet of Toshiba copiers. The new system will replace all copiers on campus as well as the attached Boscop card readers. Copying and printing will be temporarily unavailable in some locations as the new copiers are distributed and installed. For more information see the New Copiers web page.
New Print Management System
On August 13th, IT will roll out our new print management system “PaperCut”. The new PaperCut system will feature faster print release times, printing from the web, and the ability to release print jobs from your mobile device.