To provide resources and co-curricular support for multicultural students and work with and within the community to engage, educate, and enrich campus life for all students.
- Design, promote and evaluate campus-wide intercultural engagement which fosters student development and growth.
- Create opportunities for students to further develop their leadership and self-advocacy skills.
- Facilitate connections between students and alumni; enhance personal and professional networking skills.
- Collaborate with students, offices and academic departments to create, support, and evaluate initiatives that engage, educate and enrich students’ experiences on campus.
- Advocate and support students participating in academic and co-curricular programs, both on and off-campus, that build on their interpersonal, civic and global citizenship.