Important Contacts

In your process of finding a place, setting up agreements, making decisions, and surviving off-campus living, you’re sure to have lots of questions. Listed below are instructions on who to contact in which situations.

If you need basic information on…

  • Meal plan adjustment
  • Specific billing information
  • Eligibility
  • Cost comparison
  • Basic advice
  • Input on specific landlords

These questions can be directed to Pamela McDowell
Director of Residence Life
Tomson Hall 148
1520 St. Olaf Avenue
Northfield, MN 55057
(507) 786-3011

If you need parking information on…

  • How to get a commuter permit
  • Renewing permits
  • Paying fees and understanding parking policies

These questions can be directed to the Parking Office
Lisa Falconer, Parking Coordinator
Tomson Hall 134
1520 St. Olaf Ave.
Northfield, MN 55057
(507) 786-2972

If you need financial information on…

  • Projected costs for St. Olaf on-campus housing
  • Non-specific questions (general, not individual to your situation) on billing
  • Financial Aid policies for off-campus housing

These questions can be directed to the Office of Financial Aid
Tomson Hall 120
1520 St. Olaf Avenue
Northfield, MN 55057
(507) 786-3019
(877) 235-8386
(507) 786-6688 FAX

If you need legal information on…

  • Lodging complaints against a landlord
  • City and state policies for tenant/landlord relationships
  • Your rights as a tenant
  • Proper procedures for disputes and resolutions

These questions can be directed to Northfield City Hall
801 Washington Street
Northfield, MN 55057
(507) 645-8833

Any other questions…

If you have any questions or circumstances that you need answers for but cannot decide who best to contact, simply e-mail the off-campus living alias at