Interested in pursuing a nationally competitive scholarship or fellowship? The Piper Center and several faculty members are committed to guiding you through the application process. Outlined below are the steps to get started.
Step 1. Explore your options
Take a look at our nationally competitive fellowships (Fellowships Requiring Institutional Endorsement & Direct Apply Fellowships) and familiarize yourself with those that are of greatest interest to you.
Step 2. Speak to your Fellowships Coach
Whether you are interested in exploring fellowship or scholarship options, or are finalizing last steps to your application, don’t hesitate to make an appointment with Grant Eustice on Ole Career Central.
Step 3. Attend a Coaching Meeting
The Piper Center will support you through the scholarships and fellowships process by coaching you on any of the following:
- Resources and information specific to a variety of scholarships and fellowships
- Opportunities that fit your academic and/or career interests best
- The application process
- Writing, revising, and providing feedback on your personal statement and project proposals
- Preparing for the interview and providing feedback
- Offering advice from past scholarship winners and finalists