Meeting with your advisor is required for electronic advisor authorization.
Advisor authorization is required for course choice submission process and registration.
- Review graduation requirements (general and general education requirements): (choose your degree: B.A. or B.M.)
- Make an appointment with academic (faculty) advisor;
- Review your degree audit in the SIS
- Under Student menu, click on Courses and Grades
- Pull down menu on right
- Highlight Degree Audit
- Click GO
- Suggestion: print a copy to take to your meeting with your advisor.
- Also try out the preliminary audit check form
- Plan your course options.
- Meet with advisor at scheduled time to discuss registration.
- Advisor electronically authorizes you to register. You and your advisor should double-check that this has been done before you leave his/her office.