- Saturday, November 9: ACADEMIC ADVISING HELP SESSIONS FOR COURSE CHOICE SUBMISSION
- By Sunday, November 10: Enter you interim and spring choices; this makes the tracking tool more useful for everyone. Revise as necessary according to the tracking tool.
- Monday, November 11, AT NOON SHARP, INTERIM 2013-14 web course choice submission period CLOSES. Results posted later that day. Students are registered for courses as of the time of posting the results, not during the course choice submission period.
- Tuesday, November 12: Drop-add for Interim 2013-14 begins at the window, Office of the Registrar and Academic Advising
- Wednesday, November 13, AT 10:00 A.M. SHARP, SPRING 2013-14 web course choice submission period CLOSES. Results posted later that day. Students are registered for courses as of the time of posting the results, not during the course choice submission period.
- Registration changes for Interim and spring 2013-14
Read and use the following links for complete instructions:
- Tips for a Successful Registration
- Order of Registration Run
- How to Submit Course Choices via the SIS (make sure to follow all steps for both terms, Interim and spring
- The Web Course Choice Submission Process in Pictures
- Web Registration WORKSHEET Large-format copies of this worksheet are available at the Registrars Office window and from academic department academic administrative assistants (AAA). You may also print a copy on 11 x 17 paper from this link.
- Completed Web Registration Worksheet
All holds (financial, advising, other) must be removed by Thursday, November 7 at noon, in order for you to participate in web course choice submission. See: Students who have a hold of any kind as of noon on Thursday, November 7.
Three 1.00 credit interim courses are required for graduation from St. Olaf. First-year students are required to take an interim course unless granted an exception by the Dean of Students (Dean Roz Eaton-Neeb). Upper-class students who do not plan to take an interim course: go into the “Interim Schedules” screen, click “Add New Schedule,” pull down the menu under “Courses,” and choose “No Interim.”