- Also complete three mandatory steps in order to be allowed to submit your course choices:
- Overview of the Web Registration Process at St. Olaf College
- Tips for a Successful Registration
- Useful Links for Advising and Registration
- Don’t Just Check Off Those GE Requirements!
- All holds: must be removed prior to the opening of web course choice submission process in order for you to submit course choices.
Specific Information You Need to be Aware Of:
- Pre-registered Courses
- Courses with Prerequisites
- Courses Automatically Registered
- Registration Advice from Academic Departments and Programs
- Late-Afternoon Labs/Athletic, Dance, Music Rehearsals
- Music Lessons
- Off-Campus Study
- IS/IR, Internships, Audits, Overload, Repeated Courses
- PROXY Information for Students Serving as Proxies and for Students Currently Studying Off-Campus but Registering for future terms on campus.