Actual registration takes place when the results are posted, not when choices are submitted. The tracking tool shows projected, not final results. Final results may differ from earlier projected results due to activity of other students during the submission process. See FALL dates below.
- To drop any course: no instructor signature required prior to start of term.
- To add an open course: no instructor signature required prior to start of term.
- To add a closed course: instructor signature required at any time.
- Once the relevant term starts, all drops and adds require the instructor’s signature.
If the professor is on campus you MUST get a signature to add on an add/drop slip if the course is closed. No emails are accepted unless the professor and/or student are off campus.
FALL: Drop/adds by class year for fall semester 2016-17:
- Monday, May 2: Class of 2017
- Tuesday, May 3: Classes of 2018, 2017
- Wednesday, May 4: Classes of 2019, 2018, 2017
- Thursday, May 5: Drop/add continues for all students