Actual registration takes place when the results are posted, not when choices are submitted. The tracking tool showed projected, not final results. Final results may differ from earlier projected results due to activity of other students during the submission process.
Wednesday – Friday, April 17-19: No drop/adds for Semester I, 2013-14 accepted.
Drop/adds by class year for fall semester 2013-14:
- Monday, April 22: Class of 2014
- Tuesday, April 23: Classes of 2015, 2014
- Wednesday, April 24: Classes of 2016, 2015, 2014
- Thursday, April 25: Drop/add continues for all students
- To drop any course: no instructor signature required prior to start of term.
- To add an open course: no instructor signature required prior to start of term.
- To add a closed course: instructor signature required at any time.
- Once the relevant term starts, all drops and adds require the instructor’s signature.