Actual registration takes place when the results are posted, not when choices are submitted. The tracking tool shows projected, not final results. Final results may differ from earlier projected results due to activity of other students during the submission process. See INTERIM and SPRING dates below.
- To drop any course: no instructor signature required prior to start of term.
- To add an open course: no instructor signature required prior to start of term.
- To add a closed course: instructor signature required at any time.
- Once the relevant term starts, all drops and adds require the instructor’s signature.
If the professor is on campus you MUST get a signature to add on an add/drop slip if the course is closed. No emails are accepted unless the professor and/or student are off campus.
INTERIM: Drop/adds begin Tuesday, November 10, 2015, for all class years.
SPRING: Drop/adds by class year for spring semester 2015-16:
- Monday, November 16: Class of 2016
- Tuesday, November 17: Classes of 2017, 2016
- Wednesday, November 18: Classes of 2018, 2017, 2016
- Thursday, November 19: Classes of 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016
- Friday, November 20: Drop/add continues for all students