To ensure maximum information for all, plan to enter your choices by Sunday, April 24, 2016 and then revise as necessary according to the information from the tracking tool. See Tips for a Successful Registration
On Tuesday, April 26, 10:00 a.m. the web course choice submission period CLOSES. Results will be posted later that day. Students are registered for courses as of the time of posting the results, not during the course choice submission period.
- Pre-registered Courses
- COURSES WITH PREREQUISITES
- Automatic Registration of Conversation Programs (AMCON, GCON, ASCON, SCICN)
- Registration Advice from Academic Departments and Programs
- Late-Afternoon Labs/Athletic, Dance, Music Rehearsals
- Music Lessons
- Off-Campus Study 2016-2017
- IS/IR, Internships, Audits, Overload, Repeated Courses
- PROXY Information for Students Serving as Proxies and for Students Currently Studying Off-Campus but Registering for Fall Semester, 2016-17
Use the following links for complete instructions:
- Web Registration WORKSHEET Large-format copies of this worksheet are available at the Registrars Office window and from academic department academic administrative assistants (AAA). You may also print a copy on 11 x 17 paper from this link.
- Completed Web Registration Worksheet
- The Web Course Choice Submission Process in Pictures
- How to Submit Course Choices via the SIS