Mary Cisar, Registrar email@example.com
If you are currently studying off-campus, we recognize that you may be in a situation where you have unreliable internet access or where it is difficult to have any access at all.
Here are your options:
- Have your proxy (whom you have designated through the Office of International and Off-Campus Studies) complete the process for you, following the web registration instructions. Your proxy will be able to complete the process for you but will use his/her own e-mail password. Please do not give your password to your proxy.
- E-mail Nanette Schroeder (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will help you. Do not hesitate to ask questions at any time.
- Complete the process yourself if you wish, and if your internet access is sufficient and not costly.
- Important Dates
If you are a proxy for another student:
- You must see your student’s advisor during the advising period and make sure the advisor hold is removed before the deadline to remove all holds.
- On your SIS screen, you have a heading: “Proxy.” Under that is the name of the student for whom you are proxying.
- If you click on that name starting at the beginning of the web course choice submission period, you will be able to enter your proxy’s registration choices in the same way you do your own.