Mary Cisar, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Log into https://www.stolaf.edu/sis/login.cfm (log in, then read your messages). There are a number of holds on every student’s account in the SIS, beginning on the first day of the advising period. In some cases we are required by law to gather this information from all students; in other cases, the college needs updated information (such as personal contact information) at least annually and whenever changes occur. Read the material at each link and complete the required steps to remove the hold.
- All spring semester balances and 2014-15 deposits are due and must be paid by noon, March 13, 2014 to participate in room draw, and all other holds must be cleared by Thursday, April 10, noon, in order for you to be able to submit your course choice options into the SIS. This includes: Advisor, Telecommunications, Student Accounts, Intent to Register, Health Services, Financial Responsibility Agreement, and any other holds.
- Contact the appropriate administrative office (e.g., Telecommunications, Health Service, Student Accounts, International/Off-Campus Studies) with any questions.
Monday, February 24, 2014:
- Holds are placed on student records if any balance remains for spring semester, 2013-14 and/or 2014-15 deposit.
By March 13:
- All spring semester balances and 2014-15 deposits DUE.
By Thursday, April 10, Noon:
- ALL HOLDS MUST BE CLEARED IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO SUBMIT COURSE CHOICES FOR FALL SEMESTER, 2014-15 (includes: Advisor, Telecommunications, Student Accounts, Financial Responsibility Agreement, FERPA Annual Release, Directory Information, Review Billing and Emergency Contact Information, Review Permissons, Review Local Newpapers, Review Enrollment Intent