Mary Cisar, email@example.com
- Log into https://www.stolaf.edu/sis/login.cfm (log in, then read your messages). There are a number of holds on every student’s account in the SIS, beginning on the first day of the advising period. In some cases we are required by law to gather this information from all students; in other cases, the college needs updated information (such as personal contact information) at least annually and whenever changes occur. Read the material at each link and complete the required steps to remove the hold.
- All spring semester balances and 2013-14 deposits are due and must be paid by noon, March 15, 2013 to participate in room draw, and all other holds must be cleared by Thursday, April 11, noon, in order for you to be able to submit your course choice options into the SIS. This includes: Advisor, Telecommunications, Student Accounts, Intent to Register, Health Services, Financial Responsibility Agreement, and any other holds.
- Contact the appropriate administrative office (e.g., Telecommunications, Health Service, Student Accounts, International/Off-Campus Studies) with any questions.
Monday, February 25, 2013:
- Holds are placed on student records if any balance remains for spring semester, 2012-13 and/or 2013-14 deposit.
By March 15:
- All spring semester balances and 2013-14 deposits DUE.
By Thursday, April 11, Noon:
- ALL HOLDS MUST BE CLEARED IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO SUBMIT COURSE CHOICES FOR FALL SEMESTER, 2013-14 (includes: Advisor, Telecommunications, Student Accounts, Health Services [physicals and immunizations])