To apply for Student Support Services (SSS), you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen or meet residency requirements for federal student financial assistance.
- Meet federal eligibility guidelines:
- Be a first-generation college student (neither parent holds a four-year degree); or
- Meet federal income guidelines; or
- Have a qualifying documented disability
- Be enrolled full-time at St. Olaf College.
- Complete an SSS program application.
Students may join the SSS program at any point during their time at St. Olaf. For many people, SSS begins with a summer program prior to their first year. SSS students receive ongoing support and encouragement throughout their St. Olaf careers. The type and level of support varies from student to student, depending on individual needs and interests. From your first year to your senior year and beyond, program staff and faculty will be there to help you get the most out of your college experience.
To learn more about the Student Support Services program, please contact:
Kathy Glampe, Program Director
Buntrock Commons Room 108D