St. Olaf College Resources
- Greg Kneser and the Office of the Dean of Students
- St. Olaf’s Academic Integrity Policy
- The St. Olaf Honor System
- The Center for Academic Integrity, of which St. Olaf is a member
- Duke University has a helpful on-line tutorial about plagiarism, including self-tests and examples
- The Empire Strikes Back is the site maintained by Turnitin.com, a commercial plagiarism detection service with many helpful (and free) resources for faculty and students.
- Princeton University provides one of the best sites offering teaching examples of plagiarism in terms of substance and lay-out.
- Ryerson University (Canada) has developed an extensive academic integrity campaign, including an animated series depicting various academic integrity issues and a very helpful faculty guide for preventing and detecting plagiarism
- Teaching Academic Honesty in the Classroom
- University of California Davis provides a helpful document that explains plagiarism and how to avoid it.