From I-35 (from the north or south)
- Take I-35 to Hwy. 19 East (Exit 69, Northfield exit)
- Travel east on Hwy. 19 for approximately 6 miles into the Northfield city limits
- The main entrance to the college will be on your left. Enter the campus here.
From Hwy. 77 (Cedar Avenue/CR23) (from the north)
- Follow Hwy. 77 south through Apple Valley
- Leaving Apple Valley, Hwy 77 turns into Co. Rd. 23
- Follow Co. Rd. 23 into Northfield; the campus will be on your right
- As you enter the Northfield city limits, go right (south) on Lincoln
- Turn right (west) on St. Olaf Avenue toward the St. Olaf campus
From US-52 (from the north or south)
- Take US-52 to Hwy. 19 (in Cannon Falls)
- Travel west on Hwy. 19 into Northfield, which will include several stop signs and turns.
- Continue west on Hwy. 19 until you reach the western edge of Northfield
- The main entrance to the college will be on your right. Enter the campus here.
The most centrally located parking lot is north of the Buntrock Commons. Park in any spot marked “Faculty/Staff/Visitor Parking.” You do not need a parking pass for a visit to St. Olaf for short amounts of time, but if you are a commuting or continuing education student, you should inquire at the Public Safety and Parking Office for a temporary permit.
Northfield Lines offers a daily bus connection to and from campus to Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport, downtown Minneapolis, downtown St. Paul, and the Mall of America. For information on the Northfield Metro Express, call 888-748-9634 or visit www.northfieldlines.com.