Starting a concentration
- Meet with Prof. Rick Goedde or Prof. Sian Muir to complete a personalized contract for the concentration. Here is a link to the contract.
Are there courses students MUST/SHOULD take their first year?
- Must: There are no courses that must be taken in the first year.
- Should: Take Principles of Economics (ECON 121) in either the first or second semester of the first year. No Management Studies courses are open to first-year students.
Note: All courses for the concentration must receive a grade of C or better (not C-) and cannot be taken pass/fail.
Credit for previous coursework
- Refer to the information sheet for the Economics Department. It includes information on receiving credit for Principles of Economics (ECON 121).
- Not applicable to any Management Studies courses.
- Program Information Session (Week One)
Other Information/College Catalog Link/Website Link
- Catalog: http://catalog.stolaf.edu/academic-programs/management-studies/
- Website: https://wp.stolaf.edu/management-studies/
Contacts and Department Location
Management Studies is located in the Economics Department. Go to the west end of the third floor of Holland Hall.
- Program Director: Rick Goedde (email@example.com), x3126
- Professor Sian Muir (firstname.lastname@example.org), x3904
- Economics AAA: Savannah James (email@example.com), x3149
To download or print, click on this link: Management Studies Information Sheet