Thank you for your interest in our Explore St. Olaf: Fall Fly-In Program! Attracting and enrolling students from a broad range of backgrounds and life experiences is central to the mission of St. Olaf College.
This year’s program will take place on Sunday, November 4th through Monday, November 5th and includes the student’s airfare and transportation costs, in addition to providing housing and meals on campus during the visit. Flight dates for accepted students will be arranged before and after the program depending on where students are coming from.
Who qualifies for Explore St. Olaf? We are looking for high-achieving rising seniors who haven’t visited St. Olaf and identify as students of color, receive free/reduced lunch, or will be a first generation college student.*
*At St. Olaf, a student is defined as first-generation if neither parent graduated from a four-year postsecondary educational institution.
What will you do during Explore St. Olaf? Here are a few highlights:
- Participate in our Fall Visit Day
- Learn about our fantastic need-based financial aid program and the ins and outs of the application process
- Interact with faculty and meet current St. Olaf students involved with student organizations
- Stay overnight to experience our vibrant residential community
- Taste a delicious St. Olaf cookie (yeah, our food is really good)
Apply for Explore St. Olaf now! Application Deadline is on Friday, September 28th.
College counselors: send this link to students who would be a good fit for this program and encourage them to apply.
Contact the Admissions Office with your questions. We look forward to reviewing your application!