Thank you for your interest in helping to plan your reunion!
There are two ways to get involved:
1. Reunion Gift Volunteer:
As a member of your class giving committee, you act as the fundraising team for your class:
- Support the college by encouraging your classmates to make a gift to the St. Olaf Fund in celebration of their reunion year
- Invite classmates to celebrate in person during reunion
- Lead by example by making a gift to the St. Olaf Fund
2. Reunion Planning Volunteer:
As a member of your class planning committee, you help shape the Reunion Weekend events for your class:
- Kickstart planning by attending the Reunion Program Volunteer Summit:
Saturday, January 13, 2018, 10:30 a.m.
300 North Washington Avenue
- Finalize programming details through conference calls every 4-6 weeks
- Choose a class identity item for the weekend
Contact Emma Peaslee (email@example.com)