Item collection/drive efforts in Buntrock Commons:
Available to recognized student organizations and class projects.
- The sponsoring organization needs to table, to raise awareness about the project, at least once
- One box can be available in Buntrock, for people to deposit in at their convenience — on the condition that there is a start date and end date, and that it be in Fireside Lounge, away from the congestion of computers and fireplace.
- The ‘drive’ can last no longer than 3 weeks.
- This box must be emptied occasionally.
- No storage in Buntrock is available for collected items, aside from the container provided.
- The container must be clearly marked with who, what, sponsor, dates, etc.
- The collected items must be delivered to the recipient in a timely manner.
- The stolaf-extra list is a good way to get the word out, as well as the Tightrope TV system.
- Comment boxes or bulletin boards encouraging anonymous suggestions are not permitted.