- This event has passed.
2022 Morgan Stanley Asia Insights for Non-Finance Majors : Pathway into Sales & Trading
July 7 @ 5:00 am - 8:30 am
2022 Morgan Stanley Insights: Pathway into Sales & Trading
Are you interested in pursuing a career in finance but worry your degree isn’t relevant? Time to sign up to Morgan Stanley’s inaugural Pathways into Sales & Trading event!
This year’s event – in partnership with Amplify Trading – targets students from non-finance majors, including (but not limited to) humanities, language, science, technology, engineering, mathematics, law, healthcare, and interdisciplinary programs. Students who are interested in learning more about a career in Finance and, more specifically, the Sales & Trading function are encouraged to sign up.
During the event, you will have an opportunity to participate in a simulated competition which will allow participants to play the roles of sales, trader, and fund manager, gaining valuable insights into what it might be like to work in these areas within Morgan Stanley.
Why should you attend?
• Learn more about the different roles within sales and trading
• Determine whether you enjoy the day-to-day tasks involved in these roles and if a career in this industry is for you
• Find out how non-finance skills can be valuable to a career in Finance with Morgan Stanley.
• Opportunity to network with Morgan Stanley representatives from similar non-finance backgrounds
• Live virtual chat with Campus recruiters
• Feel the excitement of the trading floor and have fun!
What will you get from it?
Top performers will be eligible for:
• An opportunity to be fast-tracked in the upcoming internship applications (2023 or 2024 programs)
• Mentorship / coffee chats with Morgan Stanley Asia representatives
Ongoing career support and guidance from the Morgan Stanley Asia Campus Team
Date: Thursday, 7 July 2022
Time: 6:00 – 9.30 p.m. (HKT)
• Students currently studying any non-finance discipline or major and graduating between October 2023 and July 2025.
Click “Register” to complete an online application with your resume by Sunday, 19 June 2022 (23:55 HKT). *Please register event with this link* : https://morganstanley.tal.net/vx/brand-2/candidate/so/pm/1/pl/2/opp/13315-2022-Morgan-Stanley-Insights-Pathway-into-Sales-Trading-for-Non-Finance-Majors/en-GB
Due to limited seats, this event is by invitation only and successful applicants will be notified with event details by 23 June 2022 via the email address indicated on your application.
For more information about the event, contact Morgan Stanley Asia Campus Recruiting at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in other Morgan Stanley events, visit our website at www.morganstanley.com/campus.