Financial Statement Analysis Workshop
Are you looking to advance your credit and financial statement analysis understanding? Wells Fargo University Recruiting is offering a one-hour presentation overview covering the issues of analyzing cyclical companies and their liquidity both generally and in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic.
It focuses on The Gap and works at a high level through:
· The Gap’s financial statements and capital structure prior to the pandemic
· The Gap’s liquidity going into 2020
· Understanding how companies manage cyclicality
· Date: Thursday, October 8, 2020
· Time: 11 am PT/1 pm Central/2 pm Eastern – 12 pm PT/2 pm Central/3 pm Eastern
· Registration Link: pre-register
· Location: Virtual via Zoom. Link will be shared after registration is complete.
Questions: Please email at email@example.com
· Join our Talent Community and learn more about our undergraduate and graduate opportunities by visiting www.wellsfargojobs.com/university-programs.
· Wells Fargo is the exclusive sponsor of TFS Scholarships. For free information about tuition funding resources, please visit https://www.tuitionfundingsources.com/