- This event has passed.
NYU SPS Center for Publishing Online Information Session
January 27 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The MS in Publishing: Digital & Print Media program is a 42-credit graduate program at the NYU School of Professional Studies, now in its 24th year, for recent college graduates. We are now accepting applications for Fall 2021.
The NYU Summer Publishing Institute is a renowned six-week summer program for rising college seniors and recent college graduates. In 2021, the program will run from June 7th to July 16th. (Note, for the fourth year, we are opening the program to rising college seniors.) The Priority Deadline for SPI applications is
February 1, 2021.
New Scholarships for SPI 2021
We are pleased to announce the following scholarship opportunities for SPI 2021. Scholarships may be applied towards tuition, housing and other expenses.
· The Women’s Media Group Scholarship
· The Hearst Foundation Scholarship
· The Carolyn Kroll Reidy Memorial Scholarship for students from underrepresented backgrounds
· The Penguin Random House Scholarship for BIPOC students
· The Macmillan Scholarship for BIPOC students
For more information about our programs, students may call 212-992-3232, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website.