- This event has passed.
Rotation Development Program – Technical Track 2021 Information Session
February 11 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
The information session will provide you with firsthand insight into the Rotation Development Program for new graduates! You will learn about our enterprise and culture, and also hear from two current rotation analysts to hear about their experience.
The Analyst program builds versatile technical/business leaders by providing unique experiences that accelerate their business, technical and leadership skills. Over the course of this two-year rotational program, Analysts develop their careers through a series of four six-month assignments strategically designed to provide a well-rounded view of American Family Enterprise and build their technical and leadership competencies. Analysts will graduate with the confidence and skills required to build a successful and fulfilling career at American Family.
Accountabilities will vary by assignments with the intention of assignments being progressively more challenging as Analysts go through the program. Samples of accountabilities;
• Participates with the business in the creation/completion of project charters. Gain understanding of the business problem and helps define the problem
• Manage key projects by establishing criteria, key stakeholders, defines roles and responsibilities and drives project unto completion.
• Meet and effectively communicate with stakeholders, subject matter experts, process owners and users for key deliverables on projects and other assignments in each rotation.
• Resolves problems as needed to ensure that customers receive prompt and efficient service.
• Interpret data and analyze results
• Identifies the problems and all relevant issues in straightforward situations, assesses each using standard procedures, and makes sound decisions
• Support new ideas, systems and procedures and create ideas and actions in response to changing environment.
• Collaborate on the evaluation of programs and participate in the development of recommendations.
• Proactively brings in new and innovative ideas and approaches to assignments/projects
Received a BA/BS/MS in December 2020 or Spring 2021
Preferred areas of study: Information Technology / Systems / Engineering, Computer Science or related field
Exhibited leadership through campus activities and/or community outreach
Has had at least one internship or work experience in related field
Demonstrate American Family Enterprise Values: Accountable, Caring, Courageous, Inclusive, Innovative, and Trustworthy
Preferred: Excellent Academic record, 3.0+ GPA