Each semester, CILA sponsors a series of faculty discussions on teaching and learning topics.
Recent Conversations topics have included:
- Mind the Gap: Interdisciplinarity by Design
- Breaking Bad: Dealing with Cultural, Ethnic, and Gender Stereotypes
- Using the New ‘Active Learning Platform’ to Integrate Video in your Teaching
- Let’s Talk About Writing: Content, Transfer, and the Question of General Education
- Effective Advising for Off-Campus Study
CILA Faculty Lunch Conversations provide opportunities for faculty to share their innovative work with colleagues and also feature presentations by guest speakers.