The Center for Multicultural and International Engagement provides various forms of support for multicultural and international students on campus; such as academic advising, financial assistance, personal advising, and career connections/opportunities.
- Book Voucher System: Our office has a library of books available for students to check out for a semester.
- Week One Activities: CMIE sponsors a reception for new and returning multicultural and international students.
- Career and Graduate Opportunity Information: We provide notifications on informational sessions for new and returning students to help them explore career and graduate opportunities.
The following services are also available through CMIE:
- Coordination of cultural celebrations
- Outreach support for admissions and financial aid
- Liaison between students, faculty, and administration
- Outreach liaison with local communities
- Counseling and advising
- Multicultural Alumni Fund