Online Registration is open March 18 – May 17, 2019
Rooms in Ellingson Hall with overflow into Hoyme Hall are available for family and friends who wish to stay on campus on Friday, Saturday, and/or Sunday nights (May 24th-26th). For guests needing overnight accommodations before or after Commencement Weekend, please make off-campus arrangements.
The cost is $35 per person per night. Rooms are furnished with two single beds.
Bed linens (pillow, sheets, and a blanket) and towels are provided. You may wish to bring an extra blanket, hangers, shower sandals/flip-flops, an alarm clock, and a fan (most halls do not have air conditioning).
- Bathrooms are not located in individual rooms.
- Common bathrooms will be designated for men only or women only.
- Keys are not issued, so leave valuables at home or secure them in the trunk of your car.
- Children may bring a sleeping bag to sleep on the floor at no extra charge.
- Out of consideration for students and guests, pets are forbidden in residence halls.
- Graduating seniors and currents students who are siblings of graduates may stay in their current residence hall room assignments through Commencement Weekend.
- Commencement Weekend guests and students must vacate all residence hall rooms by 11 a.m. on Monday, May 27.
Hotel options are available in Northfield as well as the nearby cities of Fairbault, Lakeville, Burnsville, Bloomington, and Eagan.