Skip to main content
- Will students, faculty, and staff be required to get the vaccine?
- Will St. Olaf provide vaccinations for new and returning students in fall 2021?
- Why is the college requiring the COVID-19 vaccination?
- What are the consequences for not complying with the COVID-19 vaccination requirement?
- What type of accommodations are allowed, and what will be the process for reviewing vaccine accommodation requests?
- Am I eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccination?
- How can I get a COVID-19 vaccination?
- I am a student. What if I need transportation to receive a vaccination off campus?
- As a non-exempt (hourly) staff member, will I be paid for the time it takes to obtain a COVID-19 vaccination?
- Will the college be keeping track of who gets the vaccine and who does not?
- Can a vaccinated person test positive for COVID-19?
- Does a vaccinated person need to wear a mask and follow other safety precautions?
- Is the COVID-19 vaccine safe?
- If I received a vaccination in another country, does that qualify for the St. Olaf vaccine requirement?