FAQ Index


    1. Will students, faculty, and staff be required to get the vaccine?
    2. Will St. Olaf provide vaccinations for new and returning students in fall 2021?
    3. Why is the college requiring the COVID-19 vaccination?
    4. What are the consequences for not complying with the COVID-19 vaccination requirement?
    5. What type of accommodations are allowed, and what will be the process for reviewing vaccine accommodation requests?
    6. Am I eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccination?
    7. How can I get a COVID-19 vaccination?
    8. I am a student. What if I need transportation to receive a vaccination off campus?
    9. As a non-exempt (hourly) staff member, will I be paid for the time it takes to obtain a COVID-19 vaccination?
    10. Will the college be keeping track of who gets the vaccine and who does not?
    11. Can a vaccinated person test positive for COVID-19?
    12. Does a vaccinated person need to wear a mask and follow other safety precautions?
    13. Is the COVID-19 vaccine safe?
    14. If I received a vaccination in another country, does that qualify for the St. Olaf vaccine requirement?