Counseling, Treatment and Rehabilitation

Drug and alcohol counseling, treatment and rehabilitation/re-entry programs for faculty, staff and students are available from a variety of sources. Anyone who recognizes a personal drug or alcohol problem, is concerned about another student or co-worker or who may wish to know more about drug and alcohol abuse may contact the following counselors.

Students are encouraged to contact the Wellness Center (x2966) for confidential personal counseling and/or information regarding treatment services and self-help programs related to chemical use and abuse.

Employees should contact the Employee Assistance Program at 1-800-554-6931.

Rice County Chemical Health Resource Directory