Blue Snowball Microphone is a USB microphone used to capture studio-quality audio for voice, podcasts, game streaming, music and more. You can use it with any application including Audacity, Garageband, iMovie, Pro Tools, Ableton and others.
Blue Snowball Microphone Quickstart guide
USING SNOWBALL WITH MAC (macOS 10.10 OR HIGHER)
1. Connect to your Mac using the provided USB cable.
2. Open System Preferences and select the Sound icon
3. Click the Input tab and select Blue Snowball.
4. Set input volume to the appropriate level. The mic is sensitive and may require a very low volume setting
USING SNOWBALL WITH PC
1. Connect to your PC using the provided USB cable.
2. From the Start menu, select the Control Panel.
3. From the Control Panel, select the Sound icon.
4. On the Recording tab, right-click on Blue Snowball and select Properties.
5. Select the Level tab, and select appropriate volume level (start at midway point of the slider & adjust from there)