First Report of Injury

The college carries worker’s compensation insurance to reimburse medical expenses and to continue wages in the event of a covered occupational illness or accident incurred in the course of employment.

Any employee must immediately notify their Supervisor and Human Resources of any work injury/illness.

Fill out these three forms and return to Human Resources (if you have questions then contact the Coordinator, Human Resources at 3068):