TRIO ETS SPRING 2020 UPDATE
We hope this season finds you in good spirits and spending time discovering new ways of staying connected, healthy, and joyous. These are uncertain times, which is why the TRIO ETS team wants you to know we are here, we are dedicated to your success, and we want to hear from you. The following is a list of important information and updates on what you can expect from your TRIO ETS team:
- TRIO ETS Advisors are fully available to support ETS scholars via email Mon-Fri 7:30am-3:00pm. We want to hear how you’re doing, friends. Please reach out via email. Additionally, advisors are happy schedule phone calls and video calls upon request:
Bridgette Kelly – firstname.lastname@example.org – Community of Peace Academy
Beka Pitassi – email@example.com – Northeast Middle School + Edison High School
Anna Schmid – firstname.lastname@example.org – Humboldt High School
David Soto Reyes – email@example.com – Washburn High School
- TRIO ETS scholars should be checking their school (and personal) email daily if wifi is accessible. Respond to any time sensitive emails and delete the junk mail 🙂 staying digitally organized es muy importante (very important) during this transition.
- Friend “Ets Trio” on Facebook! We’ll be posting program updates, college + scholarship information, and resources on a regular basis so be sure to send us a friend request.
- TRIO ETS grade-specific workshops are postponed until we are back in the schools. At this point we are not planning to move ETS small group workshops to an e-learning platform.
- All remaining field trips with TRIO ETS are cancelled for the 2019-2020 school year including college visits and mentoring program visits to St. Olaf College.
As always, please reach out. We are in this together, we care about you, and we want to stay connected. Send us funny memes or your favorite Tik Tok videos.
Bridgette, Beka, Anna, and David
TRIO ETS Advisors