The International and Off-Campus Studies Office maintains a crisis management plan for off-campus study. Faculty leaders and student participants each receive a copy prior to departure.
The Crisis Management Plan:
- identifies situations that require crisis management
- provides step by step instructions for College faculty, staff, and/or students to respond to the crisis
- contains emergency contact information for the College’s EIIA insurance provider
- provides the State Department Overseas Citizens Services phone numbers
- lists the 24/7 emergency phone numbers for the International Office and the Dean of Students
- includes emergency contact information for International and Off-Campus Studies staff, Title IX coordinator, Dean of the College, Dean of Students, Health Services, and the Counseling Center.