Please click on the online calendar link below to make an appointment.
- You may also call 507-786-3069 or stop by the IOS Office (Tomson Hall 380) and an IOS Staff Member or Office Assistant can assist you in making an appointment or directing you to the best appointment option or staff member.
FOR STUDENTS WANTING TO STUDY OFF-CAMPUS
- Off-Campus Study Advising Appointment (two appointment options: 15 minutes or 30 minutes)
- Off-Campus Study Application Process and Registration Questions
- Off-Campus Study Financial Aid and Scholarship Advising
- Re-Entry Questions (for students who have returned to campus from a program)
- Secondary Application Process (after your St. Olaf application process)
- Not sure where to start, but you are thinking about studying off-campus?