Please click on the online calendar link below to make an appointment.
- You may also call 507-786-3069 or stop by the IOS Office (Tomson Hall 380) and an IOS Staff Member or Office Assistant can assist you in making an appointment or directing you to the best appointment option or staff member.
FOR STUDENTS WANTING TO STUDY OFF-CAMPUS
- Off-Campus Study Advising Appointment with IOS Advisor
- Program Advising/Selection
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Course Selection/Registration/Credit Transfer
- Secondary Application Process (after your St. Olaf application process)
- Application to partner institution/provider