Non-US Passport Holders

Students traveling on a non-US passport will have unique opportunities and challenges during their off-campus study experience(s).  The IOS Office recognizes and honors that many students may face unique familial, financial, and/or personal barriers in the off-campus study process.  The IOS Office strives to remove as many barriers as possible, but we are also committed to being realistic about the options for students who do not hold a US passport, including those who are undocumented, international or exchange students, and students who are US permanent residents or Green Card holders.  We strongly encourage all students interested in studying off-campus to meet with the IOS Office or the Taylor Center about the off-campus study program options, logistics, travel document or visa requirements, etc.

Things to Consider


We Want Your Feedback!

We recognize that you came to this website looking for information and resources. If there is something specific you were looking for but didn’t find, please let us know using the feedback form link below. We will do our best to help you find resources that meet your needs and add them here as well. We also welcome suggestions for including resources that you have found on your own that we have missed.