Account Services is St. Olaf’s web application for managing computing access. Here you can do the following:
- View the expiration date for your account and for your password.
- Change your password or resolve a forgotten password (see policy below)
- View your quota for the shared network drives and request more space.
- Create and/or manage user-created and class mailing lists.
- Manage shared folders and Lawson access.
- Passwords must be a minimum of 10 characters and maximum of 32 characters.
- Cannot re-use passwords.
- Passwords must pass a complexity check.
The keychain in Mac OS X is Apple’s password management system. For Mac OS 10.5 and higher, keychain passwords do not update when you change your St. Olaf username and password. Follow these directions to update your keychain.