Configuring Chromebooks for eduroam
- Open the Chrome browser.
- Right-click on the eduroam configuration file and select Save Link As...
- Right-click on chrome://net-internals#chromeos and select Copy Link Address
- Open a new Chrome tab and paste the link from step 3
- Under the “Import ONC file” section, tap “Choose File”.
- Navigate to the eduroam configuration file downloaded in step 2 and click Open (the name of the file will be “eduroam-chromeos-SOC.onc”). You will not notice anything; settings have been made silently.
- Select eduroam from the list of wireless networks. Enter the following settings:
- Select Connect.